Here’s a list of articles I’ve found that should be particularly useful for those interested in computational biology and computer-aided drug discovery.
- Twenty years on: the impact of fragments on drug discovery
- The utility of yeast as a tool for cell-based, target-directed high-throughput screening
- Machine-learning scoring functions to improve structure-based binding affinity prediction and virtual screening
- Building a virtual ligand screening pipeline using free software: a survey | Briefings in Bioinformatics | Oxford Academic
- Biophysics in drug discovery: impact, challenges and opportunities
- A Simple and Resource-Efficient Setup for the Computer-Aided Drug Design Laboratory