Using AutoGrow 4 to optimize one compund

Computer-Aided Drug Design at the Durrant Lab Forums AutoGrow4 Using AutoGrow 4 to optimize one compund

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Rocio Riveros

Hi! I used AutoGrow 3 to grow three fragments derived from a soaking experiment. At that time, only three fragments bind to the site of interest. But only one of them grow using click reactions. Also, with AutoGrow 3 was possible to grow one ligand at at time. Now I want to use AutoGrow 4 to test if those fragments can grow with the new reactions included. It is recommendable to use AutoGrow4 to grow a few molecules? Because in the examples I saw that you use much more than three initial compounds.
      Thank you!
      Best regards
      Rocio

Jacob Durrant
      Keymaster

Hi Rocío. Very exciting that you’re thinking about applying Autogrow in this way! The Autogrow 4 reaction set is much expanded, so there’s a chance it will be able to grow more of your fragments. It’s definitely worth a try. Autogrow 4 shouldn’t have any problem processing fewer compounds than the number described in the examples. Best of luck!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Using AutoGrow 4 to optimize one compund’ is closed to new replies.